Wednesday, February 9, 2011

LOOK who is.....

**
.....tying his shoes!
**










***
so proud! :-)

6 comments:

Gail said...

Good for him! that's a huge accomplishment...cute shoes too. :)

britney said...

oh my gosh he is the cutest thing walking the PLANET!!!!!!!!!! i miss him!!!! give him hugs from jiejie. tell him i'm so proud and i LOOOOOOOOOOVE him.

Anonymous said...

Whoo Hoo!! That is AWESOME!!!

Waitingfaithfully said...

Way to go Mr. Max!! I am very impressed!!

Love the shoes too, boo-hooing because we had them in days gone by . . . they grow up too fast!

You guys coming to San Antonio or Austin anytime soon? I want to hug your neck!

Love,

Tina

Sandra Church said...

Wow! So impressed. Can we come for a visit and let him teach Macy how to tie hers?
So enjoy keeping up with you through your blog -
Sandra and Macy "LiLi"

Jill and Rick said...

Max, I am so proud of you!!! WOOHOOO!

Jill