An update on Eddie.
Below is a portion of an email I got from Alisa, she said I could share it
We just spoke with Jimmie, Eddie is with his Daddy!
Eddie is very happy to be a ______ (their last name).
Jimmie said when they met, Eddie came running to him and hugged him. I also got my first sign of "Mommy I love you" What a gift!!
They told Jimmie that Eddie had been walking around with a smile on his face since they told him about his family!
Once again Satan made his last attempt at trying to keep Eddie from his forever family.....when Jimmie arrived to Tianjin all of the highways were blocked. They had to turn around and drive back to Beijing and catch a train. They made it to Tianjin at 2:30pm. The family guides in China are wonderful they know how to get things done too!
GOD prevailed and....Eddie is now "Eddie Fu Ben ___________"
Thank you all so much for your prayers!!
I was telling a friend today that I couldn't help to think that when Eddie ran into Jimmie's arms that it might have been a small glimpse of what it might be like when we run into Jesus arms one day!! Jimmie and I compare our adoptions to our adoption into the family of God often. I know it is not the same...but we believe God uses these situations to give His believers a little view of what heaven may be like. Doesn't that just get you so excited!!
Alisa ask me to share how God brought them to Eddie. In the spring I advocated for a little boy named Boyd on my blog that was deaf, she saw my blog post and emailed me. I shared with her what I knew about Madison Adoption (the people at Madison are amazing) after much prayer, she and Jimmie contacted Madison about the possibility of adopting Boyd, at that time they found out that a family had come forward to adopt Boyd....PRAISE GOD that Boyd's family found him! Alisa visited with the people at Madison, she and Jimmie viewed their special needs list...that is where they first saw and feel in love with Eddie. And the rest..........begins with God preforming miracles and moving many mountains to bring this family together. What a great way to start a family! God will even use a random family blog to get His job done! I am so thankful that I was given the opportunity to once again witness God's handiwork!
Eddie is very happy to be a ______ (their last name).
Jimmie said when they met, Eddie came running to him and hugged him. I also got my first sign of "Mommy I love you" What a gift!!
They told Jimmie that Eddie had been walking around with a smile on his face since they told him about his family!
Once again Satan made his last attempt at trying to keep Eddie from his forever family.....when Jimmie arrived to Tianjin all of the highways were blocked. They had to turn around and drive back to Beijing and catch a train. They made it to Tianjin at 2:30pm. The family guides in China are wonderful they know how to get things done too!
GOD prevailed and....Eddie is now "Eddie Fu Ben ___________"
Thank you all so much for your prayers!!
I was telling a friend today that I couldn't help to think that when Eddie ran into Jimmie's arms that it might have been a small glimpse of what it might be like when we run into Jesus arms one day!! Jimmie and I compare our adoptions to our adoption into the family of God often. I know it is not the same...but we believe God uses these situations to give His believers a little view of what heaven may be like. Doesn't that just get you so excited!!
Alisa ask me to share how God brought them to Eddie. In the spring I advocated for a little boy named Boyd on my blog that was deaf, she saw my blog post and emailed me. I shared with her what I knew about Madison Adoption (the people at Madison are amazing) after much prayer, she and Jimmie contacted Madison about the possibility of adopting Boyd, at that time they found out that a family had come forward to adopt Boyd....PRAISE GOD that Boyd's family found him! Alisa visited with the people at Madison, she and Jimmie viewed their special needs list...that is where they first saw and feel in love with Eddie. And the rest..........begins with God preforming miracles and moving many mountains to bring this family together. What a great way to start a family! God will even use a random family blog to get His job done! I am so thankful that I was given the opportunity to once again witness God's handiwork!

Is this picture PRICELESS or what!
11 comments:
Kim,
God used your post for Boyd to bring this family to this sweet son! Beautiful! Isn't God wonderful?! He loves to do miracles every day!
Blessings to you, my friend.
Sarah
Oh my! That picture gives me chills! What a sweet, sweet story! Their smiles are priceless. I am so very happy for Eddie and his Ma Ma and Ba Ba!
What a beautiful family. God bless you Kim for loving His chidren and helping this precious child find his family.
That photo brought tears to my eyes. TRULY PRICELESS!!!
Sweet happy faces!
Rejoicing at the sight of that picture, and yes, it is priceless!! Look at Eddie's smile--he has a daddy, and he's wrapped up in his arms! He is radiant with happiness! Oh how good God is!
Thank you Kim, for being His instrument. Thank you Alisa, for letting us share in your joy. Congratulations Eddie, we are overjoyed for you and your new family!!
Thank you Lord for moving mountains on Eddie's behalf. May Eddie soon know You as His creator, and the lover of his soul!
Blessings, and tears of JOY!!
Tina
Thank yo for bringing this sweet family to our attention and giving us the opportunity to pray for them. It's always awesome to see how God moves to bring orphans home.
Please pass on huge blessings from West Tx.!
Yes, yes it is priceless
Wow -- priceless photo and story!
Janet
That is just amazing!! Makes tears come to my eyes. I will be praying for them, i can imagine they will need it! THank you Kim, for you sweet, sweet words,. I just adore every ocmment you leave and feel so lucky to 'know' you!!
Kimi, what an amazing story! I so thankful that you shared Boyd's story and that God used your words to reach his family. Sigh. God is so good.
Jill
Post a Comment